Our church building

The Church of St. Michael is situated in the middle of the village - a little to the side of the main road.  Parts of the church date back to around 1200 while the north chapel was added in 1325 and the tower in 1480. The church was restored in the late 19th Century to its present form.

A detailed booklet (yellow cover) is available in the Church for a small donation of £2.